Our adult health care programs have specific focuses based on the age of the patient. Our Well Woman program is extensive, comprehensive and convenient. We offer annual general health exams and gynecological exams, both of which offer many tests and screenings that are done at our on-site lab and include:
- Cervical cancer screening, including pap smears with thin pap testing
- Pelvic pain diagnosis and treatment
- Evaluation of abnormal pap smears with colposcopy
- Birth control and family planning
- Breast cancer screening
- PMS treatment
- STD screening and treatment
- Colon cancer screening
Osteoporosis screening is available in our offices and we offer numerous treatment options. These are determined by our multi-specialty team and can include medication, hormone therapy and alternative nutritional supplement options.
Our menopause counseling includes holistic options for hormone replacement including natural hormones. Our lab provides for testing of hormone levels through blood and saliva. (see Well Senior Program)
We can provide guidance or specialized treatment programs to help you with:
- Weight control
- High blood pressure (hypertension) management
- Heart health, and heart attack prevention
To schedule an appointment, click below.